Why Motus Melior
Because you deserve the best. Inside a state-of-the-art facility, experts who are leaders in their respective fields combine evaluation, rehabilitation, training, and nutrition and recovery measures with one goal: to help you to get into the best shape of your life. This, in turn, can help you to get healthier and to achieve higher goals.
Motus Melior (MM) is an innovative center that blends sports, rehabilitation, fitness center, and nutrition counseling. It is the only facility of its kind within the region. Our team of experts (link opening Team of experts) provides top-level services, including evaluation, rehabilitation, performance training, fitness training, and nutrition:
- successfully treating musculoskeletal injuries and pain,
- guiding you as you get into the best possible shape and look even more stunning,
- helping young, elite, and recreational athletes to get where they want to be.
Individual approach – guaranteed results
Our experts embrace a highly individualized approach, with guaranteed results. We adapt to your demanding life, business, and/or sports schedule. We named our center Motus Melior because it means “better movement.” Rest assured, how we move is how we live!
Regardless of your age, sex, physical activity level, and personal preferences, Motus Melior is the ideal destination for you if you:
- are injured or suffer from back, joint, muscle, and/or connective tissue pain,
- are in need of pre- or post-surgery rehabilitation,
- have problems with your posture, balance and/or movement,
- are unsatisfied with your appearance, the shape you are in, and/or your health and energy levels,
- want to boost your sports performance to the highest level possible, reduce the risk of injuries, and prolong your athletic career,
- want to check your health and fitness levels and determine whether you are at risk for chronic diseases and/or sports injuries.
Functional movement for beginners, recreational or elite athletes
The basis for our therapeutic and training work is functional movement. This is why our motto is: “First move well, then move often.”
You may be a recreational athlete or an elite athlete. You may suffer from an injury, a painful condition or you may simply wish to function better and more successfully in all areas. Your life will be much better off when you get to know your body and allow it to function optimally-in other words, when you gain control over it. There is no single universal way to achieve this key goal. However, there is a one-of-a-kind, top-caliber sports and rehabilitation center where everyone can do it, and this is Motus Melior. We emphasize that our training and nutrition systems are unique, as they enhance all aspects of physical fitness and functionality, regardless of whether you are a beginner or a seasoned professional athlete.
In either case, if you join us, you will:
- improve your functional movement and your body posture,
- get your body into better shape,
- reduce excess body weight and balance out your body composition,
- increase bone mass and density,
- improve cardiorespiratory function and endurance,
- enhance muscle strength and power,
- improve balance, as well as joint stability and mobility,
- reduce the risk of many chronic diseases and musculoskeletal injuries and syndroms,
- get into amazing shape.
If you are an athlete, if you join us, you will:
- boost your athletic performance to the highest level,
- prolong your athletic career,
- reduce the risk of injuries.
Finally, we have successfully assisted children and adolescents with poor posture, movement coordination, gait and/or balance, improving these functional issues through the use of a corrective training program.