What, when and how much to eat? Sports performance, optimal health, appearance, fitness level, and recovery from an injury depend greatly upon nutrition. In order to optimize this key ingredient for effective performance and overall health, our team of experts will conduct a thorough nutrition assessment.
A detailed nutrition assessment includes:
- Anthropometry – analysis of body composition and physique
- Indirect calorimetry – energy expenditure assessment at rest
- Physical activity and total daily energy expenditure assessment
- Laboratory blood and urine tests (in cooperation with authorized laboratories)
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of dietary habits
The obtained results are a valuable starting point for designing an individual nutrition plan that integrates the selection of high quality food, determination of the optimal number and the timing of daily meals, as well as hydration.